Thursday 15 March 2012

BEST PACKAGE EVER!!!

I received a package slip a few days ago and went this morning to get my package at the post office between classes.  At the post office they have to open every package and inspect it in front of you.  Although sometimes this is annoying it can be really fun to, because its like getting to watch yourself open the package haha.  You get to see what's in it without being able to have it first!  First thing on top: REESES EGGS!!!!!  next thing below that MORE REESES EGGS!!!!  then a box of my favorite girl scout cookies and some waffles and a krespe kreme apple pie!  THANKS MOM!

To understand my excitement you must first understand how much I LOVE REESES.  second you must know what type of week this has been.  Tomorrow of my second anatomy lab test that is three hours long.  I start out in the barns palpating horses.  We go to the barns where there are tags with letters placed on the horses for us to identify and answer questions about.  Then I got to small animal palpation where I interact with professors and talk about "doctor stuff"and perform neurologic tests on dogs.  Then finally I end up in the lab for an hour and a half of written questions there.  It is long and very tiring.  So that's tomorrow, then Monday I have my physiology test on acid/base (I thought I left chemistry in undergrad, apparently not). And Wednesday is immunology final (AKA the worst subject ever).  So you could say I am a bit stressed right now.  But never fear because now I have REESES EGGS!!!!!  I even treated myself to a piece of hawaiian pizza for lunch today and a sprite.  I guess that will be my weekly splerge this week.

Some other things that have occurred recently is that we discovered ants are infesting our house.  We are still currently trying to get that situation under control.  Oh and last weekend I made the most delicious tomato-basil-parmesan soup!  WONDERFUL!!!  I will have to share it later because I haven't yet figured out how to post things with the blog yet haha.  Anyway, my lunch break is almost over and my pizza is almost gone.  So it's time to get back to studying cranial nerves, the skull, blood supply, and where you can drill holes into a horses head!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today, tomorrow (Friday), and the rest of the weekend....as well as every day of course!

Love,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment